Saturday, July 21, 2007

Know what I did this summer?

Neither do I really..
Its been a while since I've had time to sit down and tell ya'll what I've been up to and though everytime I run something I think, "Oh man I've got to write something up for this one..." its just not happening. SO, basically since I left Idaho, spent a week in Montana, headed to Washington and met up with some Seattle friends for a good run down the Fall In The Wall, then over to the Cooper and headed home. Next couple weeks were work, trips to Spencer's Hole and Ohanepecsh, Clear Fork and a Hike in to the UU Cispus. Below are a handfull of shots from the last few weeks. Keep an eye out for more including the Youngest Ever Truss Descent!

More Photos

Cheers~

Jesse Coombs at Spencer's Hole, Gates Or


Sera Jansen at Spencers


Kris at Gold Hole


Missoula Crew on Kootenei Cr


Me on the last drop above Franklin Falls on Fall In The Wall

Rob on Monkey Cage, Top Tye

No comments: